Join NWLB at Montgomery County Police’s Autism Night Out!
No Warrior Left Behind will be in attendance with information on how we, as an organization, help families of our first responders and military who have family members with autism or an intellectual disability. Come meet us and learn what we have to offer in the summer of 2019 and on!
Learn more about what Montgomery County has to offer when it comes to Autism and IDD.
- Wandering and General Safety Resources/Tools, Hand Outs, Safety T-shirts, MCPD Safety Kits
- Meet Autism/IDD Outreach Officers, Search and Rescue Teams, k-9 Units
- FUN! Food, Face Painting, Tattoos
- Tour Emergency Vehicles, Meet Fire Rescue Personnel
- Special Olympics, Therapeutic Horseback Riding, and Many More Incredible, Community Based Support Programs and Resources on Hand.
- Officers from Each District Station Attending
- Go Team Therapy Dogs (kept in an area where participants can meet and greet if they choose to do so)
- There will be food and drinks open to all members of the community
Questions: Laurie.Reyes@MontgomeryCountymd.gov Tara.Bond@Montgomerycountymd.gov
Encouraging Understanding and Awareness through “Introductions and Interactions” – MCPD
Read More »
Posted on May 28, 2019 by Christina Powell
Mayberry Benefit Match
Read More »
Posted on May 19, 2019 by Christina Powell